- 政治：Political endorsements are common during election season.
- 商业：Celebrities often endorse products in advertisements.
- 体育：Athletes frequently endorse athletic gear and sports drinks.
- The organization plans to endorse a candidate in the upcoming election.
- I highly endorse this product for anyone looking to improve their skin’s appearance.
- The famous athlete recently signed a deal to endorse a popular sports drink.
- Many politicians seek endorsements from celebrities to gain popularity among voters.
- The company is proud to have the renowned chef endorse their line of kitchen appliances.
- Are you planning to endorse this proposal at the next board meeting?
- After trying the product for herself, the fashion blogger decided to endorse it on her social media channels.
- The organization received an endorsement from a respected industry leader, which helped boost their credibility.
- The athlete was thrilled to endorse a brand that aligned with her personal values and beliefs.
- The actor’s endorsement of the charity event helped raise a significant amount of money for a good cause.