- The teacher wanted to dictate the students’ behavior.
- The government often feels the need to dictate the actions of its citizens.
- She tried to dictate the terms of their agreement, but he refused to accept them.
- The boss likes to dictate how we should behave in the office.
- My parents used to dictate my every move when I was a kid.
- The rules of the game dictate that you cannot touch the ball with your hands.
- His stubborn personality always dictates his decisions.
- The court has the power to dictate how the company should handle the situation.
- Her arrogance often leads her to dictate what others should do.
- The weather conditions dictate whether or not we can go on our camping trip.
- His financial status dictates what kind of lifestyle he chooses to lead.
- Their cultural values dictate how they celebrate certain holidays and events.
- The needs of the company will dictate whether we need to hire more employees or not.