- His response was cold and lacking in empathy.（他的回答冷漠，缺乏同情心。）
- Their relationship has turned cold after that one argument.（他们之间的关系在那一次争吵之后变得冷漠。）
- I feel so empty and cold inside.（我感到内心空虚、冷漠。）
- Her boss is a very cold person.（她的老板非常冷漠。）
- He has a history of being cold towards his family and friends.（他过去对家人和朋友都非常冷漠。）
- Her cold indifference made him feel powerless.（她的冷漠使他感到无能为力。）
- She gave him a cold shoulder when he tried to talk to her.（当他试图和她说话时，她翘了翘嘴巴表示不屑。）
- He had a cold demeanor that made it difficult for people to approach him.（他的行事态度让人们很难接近他。）
- I felt cold all over when he announced he was leaving without us.（他宣布要离开我们时，我感到浑身冰冷。）
- The weather’s turning cold.
- I suggest you wear a warm coat as it’s quite cold outside today.
- Her words left me cold and empty inside.
- The icy cold water sent shivers down my spine.
- The cold winds of winter blew through the trees, making them sway and rustle.
- He gave them a cold smile as he walked away.
- She felt cold and alone, even though she was surrounded by people.
- True love can never grow cold, no matter how many years have passed.
- His voice was cold and cutting, full of betrayal and anger.
- Being alone in a cold, dark room can be a terrifying experience.