然而，英语中的 “congratulate” 却并不是像中文“恭喜”那么简单。 事实上，”congratulate” 更是一种表达对胜利、成功或成就的祝贺，同时也可以用于表达赞美或感谢。
1. Congratulate on
- Congratulations on your graduation!
- I would like to congratulate you on your new job.
2. Congratulate someone
- We congratulated him on his victory in the competition.
- Johnson congratulated her on her promotion.
3. Congratulate someone on doing something
- I want to congratulate you on passing your driving test.
- We all congratulated Sarah on winning the first prize.
1. Congratulations on your new position!
2. I’d like to congratulate you on your splendid performance.
3. I want to congratulate you on your wedding day.
4. They congratulated us on the birth of our first child.
5. The audience gave him a standing ovation and congratulated him warmly on his success.
6. I rang her to congratulate her on passing her exams.
7. The company congratulated Sarah on completing ten years of service.
8. He congratulated me on winning the contract.
9. We congratulated her on getting the job.
10. The team went into the dressing room to congratulate each other on their victory.