- The dullness of the grey sky matched my mood perfectly.
- She felt a dullness in her life that she couldn’t explain.
- I tried to read the book, but the dullness of the writing made it difficult to concentrate.
- There was a dullness in his eyes that suggested he was tired and bored.
- The dullness of the lecture made it hard for me to stay awake.
- He was looking for a way to break out of the dullness of his routine.
- After the excitement of the party, the dullness of everyday life seemed even more pronounced.
- The dullness of the town was suffocating, and he longed to escape to somewhere more lively.
- She felt that the dullness of her job was contributing to her overall unhappiness.
- The dullness of the scenery almost made her miss the beautiful sunset.