- The border between India and Pakistan is heavily guarded.
- The Great Wall of China is a famous border between China and neighbouring countries.
- Travellers need to go through border control before entering a new country.
- The border between the Democratic and Republican parties has become increasingly divisive in recent years.
- The Brexit negotiations were largely focused on the issue of the border between Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
- The government introduced new measures to tighten the border controls in response to the ongoing refugee crisis.
- The photographer captured the stunning landscape with a subtle border around the photo.
- Many artists strive to push the boundaries and go beyond the borders of their craft.
- The show features a diverse range of musicians who blur the border between different genres of music.
- You need to complete the customs and immigration procedures at the border before boarding your flight.
- The text box has a red border to indicate an error in the user input.
- The athlete broke the world record, pushing the human body to its border of endurance.
- The border between the two countries was heavily fortified after the terrorist attack.
- The company is trying to expand its market share beyond the borders of the United States.
- The painting was framed with a thick black border that accentuated its colours.
- She pushed herself beyond her mental and physical borders to complete the marathon.
- The border crossing is always crowded during rush hour.
- The musician is known for blending different musical styles and crossing the borders of genres.
- The new security measures at the border have slowed down the flow of goods and people.
- The programmer added a border to the website banner to make it stand out.
- The novel explores the border between reality and fantasy through its complex narrative structure.
- The athlete was disqualified after crossing the finishing line before the official starting border.