在文学、音乐、美术等领域，compose常常用来表示某些艺术创作的过程。比如说，一位作曲家可以“compose a symphony”，一个画家可能会“compose a portrait”，一位诗人则可能会“compose a poem”。
- I spent all morning trying to compose a song for my girlfriend.
- The famous composer Mozart was able to compose a new piece of music every day.
- It took me weeks to compose the perfect love letter.
- The athlete took a deep breath to compose himself before starting the race.
- She closed her eyes and tried to compose herself before giving her speech.
- I need to compose myself and clear my mind before taking the exam.
- The star-studded cast composed one of the most successful movies of the year.
- The report is composed of three main sections: introduction, body, and conclusion.
- The landscape was composed of rolling hills and fields of wildflowers.
- She composed herself before walking in to the job interview.
- He spent years composing the perfect novel.
- These pictures were composed entirely of recycled materials.
- The melody was composed in just a few minutes.
- The artist composed a beautiful painting of the ocean.
- The makeup artist composed a perfect look for the model.
- The play was composed of a series of short sketches.
- The garden was composed of many different kinds of flowers.
- She tried to compose herself after hearing the bad news.
- The body is composed of many different systems and organs.