- The project is complete, on time and within budget.
- Make sure you have all the necessary ingredients to complete the recipe.
- Her collection of CDs is almost complete except for a few rare ones.
- It’s important to get a complete understanding of the situation before making any decisions.
- The company offers a complete range of services to meet all your needs.
- The teacher asked the students to write a complete sentence using the new vocabulary word.
- It’s difficult to achieve complete happiness, but we can strive for contentment.
- He was ecstatic when he finally completed the marathon, after months of training.
- The puzzle is missing a piece, so it can’t be considered complete.
- The film received complete praise from the critics, with not a single negative review.
1. The book is finally complete, after months of writing and editing.
2. You need to take a complete break from work, in order to reduce your stress levels.
3. The package arrived with all items complete and undamaged.
4. I’m searching for a complete set of antique silverware to add to my collection.
5. Be sure to complete all the required fields on the application form before submitting it.
6. The artist’s portfolio represents a complete range of his work over the past decade.
7. To fully understand the history of the region, you need a complete set of reference books.
8. The storm caused complete chaos in the city, with power outages and flooded streets.
9. The project manager gave a complete report on the progress of the construction site.
10. The doctor assured me that I am in complete health, with no serious medical issues.