- He gave her a cheeky smile. (他对她露出了调皮的微笑。)
- She has a nice rosy cheek. (她有一对可爱的红润的脸颊。)
- He had the cheek to ask for a raise after missing so many days of work. (他竟然在翘了这么多天班之后还有脸要求加薪。)
- It was a cheeky move to take the last slice of pizza without asking. (把最后一片披萨拿走而不问别人是否要吃，这就是一种厚颜无耻的行为。)
1. I can’t believe he had the cheek to ask for a discount after being late for his appointment.
2. She gave him a playful tap on the cheek as a sign of affection.
3. His rosy cheeks were a sign of good health.
4. The comedian’s cheeky sense of humor caused the audience to burst into laughter.
5. She had the cheek to cut in front of me in line.
6. The little girl’s chubby cheeks were the envy of her classmates.
7. He had the cheek to complain about the meal after finishing his entire plate.
8. Her cheeky grin indicated that she was up to something mischievous.
9. The old man’s wrinkled cheeks told the story of a life well-lived.
10. He gave me a kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye.