1. The real estate market in this city is experiencing a boom, with prices going up by more than 20% this year alone.
2. The IT industry is booming in this country due to its supportive policies and ample human resources.
3. A sudden boom in demand for electric cars has led to a shortage of batteries worldwide.
4. Over the past decade, the travel industry has experienced an unprecedented boom, with the number of tourists doubling every year.
5. The stock market boom of the 1990s created a generation of dot-com millionaires, but also led to the infamous dot-com bubble.
6. A boom in online shopping has transformed the retail landscape, forcing traditional brick-and-mortar stores to adapt or close down.
7. The rise of esports has led to a boom in the gaming industry, with some predicting that competitive gaming will become bigger than traditional sports.
8. The expansion of the sharing economy has caused a boom in the peer-to-peer rental market, with companies like Airbnb and Uber leading the way.
9. The renewable energy industry is poised for a boom, as countries worldwide set ambitious targets for reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
10. The boom in social media has transformed the way we communicate, enabling people to connect with others from all over the world in real time.