- I certainly agree with you.（当然同意你的意见。）
- There is certainly no doubt about his ability.（他的能力毫无疑问。）
- We will certainly do our best to help you.（我们肯定会尽力帮助你。）
- She is certainly a talented musician.（她确实是一位有才华的音乐家。）
- I will certainly never forget this moment.（我肯定永远不会忘记这一刻。）
- I certainly won’t lend you any more money.（我肯定不会再借你钱了。）
Incorrect: Certainly you can come to the party.（当然你可以来参加聚会。）
Correct: Certainly, we would love for you to come to the party.（当然，我们非常希望你来参加聚会。）
- Certainly, I will send the report to you before the deadline.
- There is certainly a lot of work to be done before the project is complete.
- She was certainly nervous about her job interview.
- We’ll certainly consider your proposal for the new product line.
- His talent as a writer is certainly unquestionable.
- Could you certainly finish this task by the end of the week?
- Certainly, I appreciate your help on this project.
- I have certainly seen better days than this.
- She is certainly the most talented artist in the group.
- Certainly, it was an unforgettable experience.