在英语中，我们可以使用“to be + 年龄”这个结构来表示年龄。
- She is 25 years old.（她今年25岁）
- We are all in our forties.（我们都快40岁了）
- He was just a teenager when he started his business.（他创业时只是个十几岁的少年）
- The Golden Age of Hollywood lasted from the 1920s to the 1960s.（好莱坞的黄金时期从20世纪20年代持续到60年代）
- The Dark Ages in Europe were a time of great upheaval and uncertainty.（欧洲的黑暗时代是一个动荡不安的时期）
- The Information Age has brought about many changes in the way we live and work.（信息时代带来了我们生活和工作方式的许多变化）
- She had to abandon her dream of becoming a doctor when she realized how much time and money it would take.
- The captain made the difficult decision to abandon the sinking ship.
- He was abandoned by his family when he was just a young boy.
- The project was abandoned due to lack of funding.
- After years of neglect, the old building was abandoned and left to decay.
- The child was abandoned at the roadside and left to fend for herself.
- She abandoned the idea of getting a new car when she realized she could save money by taking public transportation.
- She was forced to abandon her career when she became ill.
- He abandoned his friends and family when he became rich and famous.
- The soldiers were ordered to abandon their position and retreat.