【英文】Whether it’s the English essay for the high school entrance exam or the college entrance exam, the conclusion is an essential part. A good conclusion not only reflects the language proficiency of the candidate, but also adds some highlights to the essay. Today, I have organized some universal expressions for the conclusion of the junior high English essay.
1. In conclusion, we should take actions to solve the problem we are facing.
2. To sum up, I strongly believe that with joint efforts, we can make a difference.
3. All in all, it is crucial that we make an effort to solve the problem.
4. Therefore, we must take immediate action to tackle the issue.
5. In a word, we should keep in mind that every individual can make a difference.
6. In the light of what has been discussed, we should make a considerable effort to change the situation.
7. Given the above situation, we should march forward with determination and confidence.
8. From the above, we can see that we should take a positive attitude towards any difficulty.
9. Based on the above analysis, I am deeply convinced that we will have a better future.
10. As a result, I am convinced that if we take collective action, we will achieve our goal.